Guns.ru Talks
Горная охота
У SnipePod V2 отросла третья нога

вход | зарегистрироваться | поиск | картинки | календарь | поиск оружия, магазинов | фотоконкурсы | Аукцион

V1
P.M. Ц
11-5-2012 19:25 V1
и он стал ультралёгким триподом для оптики. Вилео на ютюб внизу, тут переводчик http://translate.google.com/

Hello to all you knowledgeable and savoy SnipePod customers.

There has been lots of things going on here at Kramer Designs Corp (KDC) that I'd like to bring you up-to-date on.

Lets get after it.

1. Following on the January 2011 release of the vastly improved SnipePod V2. KDC introduced at SCI in Las Vegas this January 2012 the tripod conversion for the SnipePod V2. Now for a mere 2 ounces, you can convert your SnipePod V2 to a tripod for supporting binoculars, small cameras and the popular 50mm class of compact, packagle spotting scopes.

2. KDC has done a total redesign of its website http://www.kramerdesignscorp.com . This is more than a total redesign, as KDC has concurrently launched its presence on FACEBOOK, TWITTER and YOUTUBE.

All future information on new product releases, how-to videos, technical shooting articles, special offers/promotions and general KDC-to-customer interaction will be facilitated through these social media tools.

The easiest way to see all these changes in action is to first start with our website. Take a look around, checkout the V2-tripod conversion, and while you are there, click on the Facebook thumbs-up "like" button on the top of the site. This will start the ball rolling for you (via facebook) to keep up-to-date on what is happening with KDC.

I also will be staying on top of my Twitter account. This is a great place to send me your feedback, improvement suggestions, hunting successes or just say hello.

I have created two Youtube videos. One on the features, functionality, benefits and how-to-use the SnipePod V2. The second touches the same issues of the V2-Tripod conversion. I soon will produce a video on SnipePod V2 shooting positions and techniques that will benefit all you and improve your long range shooting accuracy and confidence.

Also look forward to a video on the science of Kramer's Big Bang theory. You will have to tune in to unravel this mystery, but suffice to say, it is important for long range shooting.

Our Youtube channel is found at youtube.com

As you can tell, I have been very busy. My geeky side is coming into its own!

As part of this kickoff email blast, we are offering a free V2-QDMT on any order that includes a V2-SnipePod or V2-Tripod Conversion. This is a $20 value and preps one more gun for using the V2 SnipePod. From the website just mention this promotion with "$$$SOCIAL-KICKOFF$$$" in the "Special Instructions Area" at checkout step 4 (invoice) and I will add the free V2-QDMT to your order. This offer is only good until the end of May 2012.

I look forward to a more personal relationship with my customers.

Top regards,

Terry (Mr. SnipePod)

Gook
P.M. Ц
13-5-2012 18:49 Gook
видео вот
youtube.com
bulldog
P.M. Ц
14-5-2012 00:21 bulldog
Мацал на конвенции его. Не взял. На длинных вибрирует. На средних проще с колена. Но это ИМХО
Chuck
P.M. Ц
14-5-2012 01:13 Chuck
Originally posted by bulldog:

На длинных вибрирует.

Не вибрирует. Несколько раз успешно использовал на 400-600м. Из недостатков - мягкий и хлипенький aлюминиевый перexодничок, раз тюкнул его об камушек и уже сошки не поставишь
V1
P.M. Ц
14-5-2012 02:37 V1
По мне так Снайп (v2) это класс 'лучше чем ничего' из устойчивых, и лучший в классе ультралёгких. Какой из него выйдет трипод под оптику хз, скорее всего такой же.
bulldog
P.M. Ц
14-5-2012 07:50 bulldog
значитца не понял:-(
Guns.ru Talks
Горная охота