Короткоствол без границ

Новый тренер триггер (сухой съемка) для Glock !

gloketrainer 11-06-2015 23:43

Здравствуйте,

Я из Греции, и я пришел с очень дешево и легко установить принадлежность для наших Glocks, для того, чтобы обучать наш палец на курок (сухой съемки).

Я называю это glok-E-trainer!

Вот ключевые особенности:

1. Никакие модификации Не требуется
2. Нет Gunsmith инструменты Не требуется
3. Установка и удаление его в секундах
4. Бочка выравнивается достопримечательностей, так что он может быть использован совместно с лазерным или любой другой с целью помощи
5. Может быть использован в качестве активной безопасности (только для хранения - НЕ ДЛЯ ОСУЩЕСТВЛЕНИЯ)
6. Нет Попадание ударника

В моем веб-сайте http://glok-e-trainer.blogspot.gr/ вы можете увидеть совместимые модели Глок (все, кроме Глока 36), видео о том, как она работает (монтаж, использование и удаление) как и необходимой документации для безопасности и установка.

Любой, кто заинтересован можете посетить мой сайт для получения дополнительной информации!

Потому что я не знаю, по-русски здесь же текст на английском:

Hello,

I am from Greece and I have come up with a very cheap and easy to install accessory for our Glocks,
in order to train our trigger finger (dry shooting).

I called it glok-E-trainer !

Here are the key features:

1. No modifications needed
2. No gunsmith tools needed
3. Install and remove it in seconds
4. Barrel is aligned to the sights, so it can be used together with a laser or any other aiming aid
5. Can be used as an active safety (ONLY FOR STORAGE - NOT FOR CARRYING)
6. No hitting of firing pin

In my website http://glok-e-trainer.blogspot.gr/ you can see the compatible Glock models (all except Glock 36), videos of how it works (installation, use and removal) as also the necessary documentation for safety and installation.

Anyone that is interested can visit my website for more info!

Thanks!

LOCARUS 12-06-2015 10:24

You could post it here only on English
le_boudin 13-06-2015 13:13

а ну это как в одном из китайских кабаков лежало меню на ангельском... названия блюд были типа - fuck the duck until explodes итд...
gloketrainer 14-06-2015 14:56

If I understand right and IF "le_boudin" means that this is a part made in China, he is totally wrong...

It is personally patented and manufactured by me in Greece!

I would appreciate any comments, concerns or questions!

Александер.Ф 14-06-2015 20:08

quote:
If I understand right

It is very difficult (if possible) to understand text written with kirrilic letters but in language that does not exist.
quote:
я пришел с очень дешево и легко установить принадлежность для наших Glocks, для того, чтобы обучать наш палец на курок (сухой съемки).

Как хотите, но это - не русский.
rk3avf 15-06-2015 01:09

Я думаю, все вопросы к translate.google.com ))
ctb 15-06-2015 01:42

How is it better than ZEV, for example?

--
Cohen the Barbarian

ctb 15-06-2015 01:44

quote:
Изначально написано gloketrainer:
If I understand right and IF "le_boudin" means that this is a part made in China, he is totally wrong...

It is personally patented and manufactured by me in Greece!

I would appreciate any comments, concerns or questions!

He was joking.

You can post in English. Whoever cares will understand.

--
Cohen the Barbarian

gloketrainer 16-06-2015 08:26

Ok! No problem!

I have the English description under Russian !!!

le_boudin 17-06-2015 05:37

what i meant my friend is that your posting looks like a menu for english speaking tourists in chinese restaurant somewhere in guangdong...

Αυτό που εννοούσα ο φίλος μου είναι ότι το μήνυμα σας μοιάζει με ένα μενού για αγγλόφωνα τουρίστες στο κινέζικο εστιατόριο κάπου στο guangdong ...

see what i mean?

le_boudin 17-06-2015 05:45

click for enlarge 540 X 720  55.3 Kb
gloketrainer 17-06-2015 23:08

ha ha ha .... !
gloketrainer 17-06-2015 23:09

So, visit my page for more info:

http://glok-e-trainer.blogspot.gr/

gloketrainer 24-06-2015 13:54

For anyone who is interested I added to the webpage, direct Paypal payment (cheaper!)
gloketrainer 05-07-2015 08:42

An excellent and honest review from a gunsmith:

http://glock.pro/training-tactics/10120-glock-dry-fire-review-glok-e-trainer.html

It's worth reading!

gloketrainer 05-07-2015 20:10

I have added selection of type for glok-e-trainer to make it easier to buy,
and added ebay and direct paypal purchase!

I will continue to improve online services and I want to thank all customers for their support!

gloketrainer 17-07-2015 12:54

A lot of people ask me if glok-E-trainer is compatible with laser ammo that supports firing pin stikes...

The answer is no, but this is NOT a drawback, so please read below:

I would like to say that laser ammo with firing pin function show us momentarily if the target was hit!

So, If you use such a laser ammo, you won't have any feedback about your hand and finger movements and mistakes!!!

glok-E-trainer works better (if you prefer) with a laser ammo that is always "on" (which is cheaper!), so you can find out where you are doing wrong by observing the movement of the laser at the target!

glok-E-trainer focuses on the finger smooth movement along with the hand and wrist, as it pulls the trigger.

Lehmen 17-07-2015 01:33

I'm wondering, what is the difference between E-trainer and an object (a broken match or piece of cardboard, for example) put between barrel and slide?
GL714 17-07-2015 04:26

нет смысла использовать

http://glock.pro/training-tactics/10120-glock-dry-fire-review-glok-e-trainer.html

gloketrainer 22-07-2015 23:20

quote:
Изначально написано GL714:

нет смысла использовать

This is an honest review of my patented glok-E-trainer from a Glock expert & gunsmith !!!!

gloketrainer 02-09-2015 23:59

Hi again!

First of all thanks for your support !!

For everyone who is interested in buying glok-E-trainer, I have added color selection (black or red)!

click for enlarge 336 X 448 39.0 Kb click for enlarge 336 X 448 38.2 Kb

gloketrainer 23-04-2016 16:33

I am very glad that glok-E-trainer is...

click for enlarge 680 X 440 317.8 Kb
mvkozyrev 24-04-2016 03:12

Five years ago I'd probably bought it.
Ingermanland 24-04-2016 05:35

In my humble opinion finding customers for some Glock parts at Russian site is as optimistic as selling pork in a mosque.
Palmaris777 24-04-2016 05:44

What's gonna happened if full mag installed and round chambered?
v-rod 24-04-2016 05:48

Строго, но справедливо .Даже как-то не толерантно , но вполне поддерживаемо индианскими деревенскими единомышленниками.
mvkozyrev 24-04-2016 08:30

quote:
Изначально написано Palmaris777:
What's gonna happened if full mag installed and round chambered?

And a barrel is aimed to the temple...

sorry, just couldn't hold it back

Palmaris777 24-04-2016 08:54

quote:
Изначально написано mvkozyrev:

And a barrel is aimed to the temple...

sorry, just couldn't hold it back

I am not sure about construction of firing mechanism of Glock, but sound like this thing will turn Glyuck into full auto. I hope somebody will chim in with details.
Lehmen 24-04-2016 21:35

quote:
Изначально написано Palmaris777:
I am not sure about construction of firing mechanism of Glock, but sound like this thing will turn Glyuck into full auto. I hope somebody will chim in with details.

This thing prevents striker from going off when trigger is pulled. Effect exactly the same, as if you put piece of match or carton (or something similar) between barrel and slide, preventing it from locking.

Короткоствол без границ

Новый тренер триггер (сухой съемка) для Glock !